Advanced Java Training
Advanced Java Training
Advance Java is an advance programing language which is developed by Sun Microsystem. Advance Java can be used for developing different Application like: Web-based, Desktop based and Mobile based application. It also uses Servlets. It usually covers many functionalities like Associative data structure, Classic data structure, sorting and searching, etc. Also, by Advance Java, Networking programming and GUI development can be done. Advance java covers the processing of XML using API’s. Advance Java course build a strong knowledge of HTML, XML, JSP, JDBC and JSTL technologies. Also it covers the J2EE design pattern. Advance Java online training gives strong knowledge in the resolve of memory leakage problem, session tracking information, etc.
What are the Course Objectives?
After completion of the advance java Course at Naresh I technologies, you will be expertise and eligible for:
- Get Good knowledge of Advance concepts of
- Able to create the Application related to Web-based, Mobile-based, Desktop based, etc.
- Create the Application independently using Advance Java concept like Servlet, JSP, etc.
- Create Enterprise Application using Session beans and Entity beans.
- Learn how to connect communication with Database using Java.
- Fetch data from database using traditional SQL.
Who should go for this Course?
- Any IT experienced Professional who are interested to build their career in development/ Support using Java.
- Any B.E/ B.Tech/ BSC/ M.C.A/ M.Sc / M.Tech/ BCA/ BCom College Students in any stream.
- Fresh Graduates.
The course can learn by any IT professional having basic knowledge of:
- Computer knowledge
- Core Java
- JDBC Introduction
- JDBC Architecture
- Java.Sql Package
- Connection, Statement, ResultSet
- Prepared Statement
- Callable Statement
- Scrollable and Updatable ResultSet
- Batch Updates
- Result Set Meta Data
- Simple Transaction Management
- Four Levels Of Jdbc Drivers, Their Pros & Cons
- Features of JDBC 3.0/4.0
- Need of Server side Programming
- Introduction to Servlets
- Servlet Life Cycle
- Javax.Servlet Package
- ServletConfig, ServletContext, ServletResponse
- Supplying initialization parameters to Servlets
- Performing database operations in Servlets
- Include And Forward Mechanisms
- Applying filters to Servlets
- Javax.Servlet.Http Package
- HttpServlet Life Cycle
- Http request methods GET vs POST
- HttpServletRequest, HttpServletResponse
- Dealing With Http Headers & Error Codes
- Session Tracking, Purpose
- Hidden form fields, Cookies
- Http Session, Url Rewriting
- Event Listeners
- Web Application Security
- Disadvantages of Servlets
- Introduction to JSP
- JSP Life Cycle
- Creating dynamic Web content with JSP
- Scripting Elements
- XML syntax for JSP elements
- JSP directives page, include and taglib
- JSP implicit objects
- JSP scopes
- Include And Forward Mechanism
- Using a Java bean in a JSP
- JSP Model 1 architecture
- JSP Model 2 (MVC) architecture
- Custom Tag Development
- Classic Tags, Simple Tags
- Error Handling in a JSP
- Expression Language
- Processing XML in a JSP